Greek Chicken Bowl – a delicious recipe for a healthy Greek chicken bowl that is packed with a ton of great flavor! Top them any way you want and the whole family is going to love this easy dinner option!
These easy Greek Chicken Bowls are made with tender Greek-marinated chicken thighs, cucumbers, kalamata olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, fluffy rice, & pita bread all topped with creamy tzatziki sauce! Top your bowl any way you want, we love to set out all the options for everyone to make the bowl the way they want.
Easy Greek Chicken Bowls
Here at Lecarptain Foodie we love nothing more than a simple recipe that is full of all those traditional Greek flavors! Our regular meal rotation includes our Greek Chicken Meatballs, Warm Greek Pasta, Greek Chicken Salad, and now this healthy Greek chicken bowl too. With rice as the base, you can top your bowl any way you want! Or add even more veggies with cauliflower rice as the base. It is definitely going to become a new family favorite!
If you are looking for another quick and easy dinner option, our Greek Chicken Bake is another good one!
What You Will Need
- chicken thighs – we love using bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs but you could also use boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- Greek marinade – the recipe card below lists the ingredients needed to make this simple and flavorful marinade.
- feta cheese & kalamata olives – classic and traditional toppings that are always a must for a Greek-inspired recipes.
- red onions, bell pepper, english cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, & avocado – fresh vegetables that are perfect for this delicious rice bowl!
- Greek vinaigrette – option to pick some up from your local grocery store or make your own homemade vinaigrette.
- cooked rice – easily make jasmine rice in the Instant Pot or on the stovetop to make the perfect base.
- tzatziki sauce – quickly whip up your own tzatziki sauce in under 5 minutes or get a store-bought option. This whipped feta would be a great substitute!
- pita bread – we love adding a few pita triangles on the side, because why not!?
- garnish: lemon wedges & fresh parsley