Greek Chicken Meatballs are a blog favorite and something you are going to want on your weekly menu! The meatballs are tossed in a delicious Greek dressing and served with homemade Tzatziki Sauce as well as fun and flavorful Greek Salad. Perfect for meal prep! You might want to double this recipe because they are THAT good!
Greek Chicken Meatballs are simple and delicious and something you will come back to again and again! Real ingredients and real flavor! Love that it is Dairy-Free, Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten-Free!
I have always been such a fan of Greek flavors and Greek-inspired meals so I have had this recipe on my list for a while! I love how light this meal is, yet still so full and satisfying! And the flavor is AMAZING! The secret – after the meatballs are cooked you toss them in some Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette and then drizzle some homemade Tzatziki Sauce on top! All Paleo, Whole30, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free!
What You Will Need for the Greek Meatballs
- Ground Chicken
- Almond Flour
- Spices: kosher salt, dried oregano, dried basil, onion powder, garlic powder and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, packed and chopped
- 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This is such a great recipe because:
- Weeknight-Friendly – only 35 minutes and then dinner is ready!
- Healthy – made with simple, real ingredients!
- Makes Great Leftovers – seriously, make a double batch because you are going to want these for lunch the next day!
Are the Meatballs Meal Prep Friendly
Yes! Make the meatballs ahead of time and then store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 4 days!
How to Make Greek Chicken Meatballs
- Add greek chicken meatball ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Form into meatballs.
- Sear on all sides in hot cast iron skillet and the turn down heat, let continue cooking until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- Toss with Greek dressing and serve with Greek Salad and Homemade (Dairy-Free) Tzatziki Sauce!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!