Pesto Aioli – a quick and easy pesto aioli recipe that is full of so much great flavor! The perfect topping for any sandwich, wrap, or burger. Everyone is going to keep adding more and more!
This super easy Pesto Aioli is the perfect creamy addition to any sandwich, burger, or wrap! Made with only 5 real, simple ingredients in 5 minutes!
The Best Pesto Aioli
In the warmer summer months we love to make a variety of different sandwiches, wraps, grilled burgers, etc. and this creamy pesto aioli is perfect on all of those and so much more! And if you have some fresh basil growing in the garden, you have to make your own pesto. The flavor is out of this world. It is the perfect condiment spread to use all summer long!
What You Will Need
- mayonnaise – either pick-up your favorite from the local grocery store or make a homemade mayo right in your kitchen.
- pesto – any varieties of fresh basil pesto or even sun-dried tomato pesto would work well!
- lemon zest & lemon juice – a little bit of acidity really bring out the flavor plus keep things light & refreshing.
- garlic – everything is better with garlic.
- kosher salt – just a pinch for some added seasoning.
How To Make Pesto Aioli
To start making this easy recipe, gather up all of the pesto aioli ingredients.
Place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl.
Mix the creamy aioli to fully combine everything together.
How To Serve Pesto Aioli
Our all-time favorite way to enjoy this delicious pesto aioli in on top of our Ultimate Grilled Chicken Sandwich! It would also be great on a deli turkey sandwich, grilled chicken wrap, turkey burger, or juicy chicken burger. You could slather it on pretty much anything and it would probably be amazing!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Pesto Aioli – an easy, flavorful pesto aioli recipe that is the perfect addition to any sandwich or wrap! Quick and simple!
- 3/4 cup pesto (store-bought or homemade)*
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- pinch of kosher salt
- Add ingredients to a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Taste and add any additional pesto, lemon zest or garlic, as-desired.
- Pesto: feel free to use store-bought pesto or use our homemade dairy-free version. Whatever you prefer!
- Serving: we love using this on BLTs or on our favorite Grilled Chicken Sandwich!
- Storage: store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.