Greek Yogurt Parfait – A simple recipe to be used as a grab-n-go breakfast, healthy dessert, or a quick snack complete with creamy yogurt, sweet honey, and a simple graham cracker crust.
Our Greek Yogurt Parfait recipe is as simple as it is delicious complete with fresh berries, creamy Greek yogurt, and a classic graham cracker crust. The perfect way to treat yourself to a snack reminiscent of a cheesecake but with less sugar and fresher flavors.
The Best Greek Yogurt Parfait
A parfait but make it healthier. We did just that by using our favorite summer ingredients including bright lemon, juicy berries, protein packed Greek yogurt, and a simple graham cracker crust. Serve this as a breakfast parfait or a mid afternoon snack when you’re craving something delicious, healthy, and filling.
What You Will Need
- Greek yogurt – We used plain yogurt so that we could control the sweetness with the honey and a full fat variety to provide a thicker consistency. However, feel free to use vanilla greek yogurt or your favorite yogurt variety.
- lemon zest – Just a bit to add a fresh, summer flavor throughout.
- lemon juice – A bright citrus flavor pairs perfectly with the creamy yogurt and sweet berries.
- honey – Just a bit to add some subtle sweetness. Feel free to use maple syrup if that’s more convenient.
- graham crackers – A simple way to add texture and flavor throughout.
- butter – Just a bit to add some moisture to the crust.
- fresh berries – We suggest using fresh blueberries and/or blackberries, but feel free to use your favorite fruit topping.
Are Greek Yogurt Parfaits Healthy
A homemade parfait with Greek yogurt is a wonderful way to control the amount of sugar and allows for a nice serving of protein. Plus, fresh fruit provide dietary fiber and vitamins that help you to feel your best. And a bit of honey as a natural sweetener adds a fresh flavor and will satisfy your sweet tooth. And while this recipe is deemed healthy, the best part is that it’ll still taste like a real treat. Scroll down to the bottom of the recipe card for full nutritional information.
How To Make A Greek Yogurt Parfait
Start by gathering and measuring your ingredients.
In a small bowl combine a cup of yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, and honey. Using a clean spoon, take a taste and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey if you’d like.
Next, make the parfait base layer by adding your crushed up graham crackers and melted butter in a separate bowl and mix to combine. Divide your graham cracker mixture into two glasses and gently press down to form a crust.
Finally, top the graham cracker crust with the yogurt mixture, berries, and some additional lemon zest.
Take a taste and feel free to add a drizzle of honey on top if you like your parfaits a bit sweeter.
- gluten-free: To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free graham crackers.
- make ahead: Feel free to make the Greek yogurt mixture a day ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. We wouldn’t recommend making the graham cracker mixture ahead of time as it may get soggy.
- granola: If you like some crunch, add our favorite granola on top for a crunchy topping.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Greek Yogurt Parfait – a light and delicious greek yogurt parfait recipe that is perfect for breakfast, snack or even a healthier dessert!
- 1 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (more to taste)
- 2 graham crackers (regular or gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries and/or blackberries
- In a small bowl combine Greek yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey. Stir to combine. Taste and add additional honey, as desired. Set aside.
- In another small bowl combine graham crackers and melted butter.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture between two small glass cups. Compact a bit to create a bit of a “crust.” Top with Greek yogurt mixture and then top with fresh blueberries. Drizzle with additional honey, if desired.
- Gluten-Free: use gluten-free graham crackers to keep this recipe gluten-free.
- Make Ahead: feel free to make the Greek yogurt mixture ahead of time (day ahead) and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. I wouldn’t recommend making the graham cracker mixture ahead of time as it may get soggy.